Thursday, May 21, 2009

Thursday Tid-Bits

This is thursday morning tid-bits... just a few...

1. It was a rough morning... darb insisted on eating at 5am, at 5:30 I found him in a huge pool of puked up formula that I had just fed him... I just changed those sheets yesterday... I cleaned him up and he just smiled and laughed and held on to my t-shirt. He thankfully went back to bed... but since changing his sheets his such a HUGE chore with all the stuff in the crib... i ended up just putting him back in the crib on the other side, the clean side... that might sound awful of me to do, but you know you'd do it too if you were half asleep.

2. I get my next Bones netflix dvd today in the mail... booyah!

3. I feel like a nerd when i have to make lots of phone calls to people (medical people mostly), and tell them i don't know who i am supposed to talk to, explain everything, have them forward me, and still i get the wrong person to talk to... blah.

4. I watch much too much noggin.

5. Today we need to get some apple juice... darb has just been so constipated! We're checking things off of our list to try to help him... apple juice is next!

6. We had an evaluation this week with a physical therapy/child development services... it was good because she saw EVERYTHING about darby, which i was just so glad she was able to see... but also kind of hard for me, because I really learned how far behind darby is and how the next couple years are going to be a little tougher than expected. Good but bad, but good. Darby shows promise in his skills, and fortunately we are going to get a WHOLE LOT of services, for free.... physical therapy, occupational therapy, infant massage, child development, and vision services.

7. Darb rolled over! He mostly now just likes to be on his side, since he hates being on his tummy. He rolls to his side, then often falls asleep. Its his new favorite sleeping position.

8. I'm feeling stircrazyish... maybe I should get the car? .... Yay! Jason is going to bring it home and I get to go out... now where to go???

9. Whoever thought up that TV shows needs finales and then openers 3-4 months later, needs to know that was just plain stupid and awful. People like me, with no patience, can't handle that!

10. Can't wait for Jason to get home... then i get to hand him the baby and work on my art project that I've been working on since yesterday... I hope to finish it tonight!!!

Those are good enough musings for today. I will update later on other Darby things... but I'm still waiting for phone calls from medical people :0)

1 comment: