I have numerous appointments during the week that I have to prepare for and attend. Most of them are not super exciting. I actually really look forward to darby's therapy with CDS "Child Development Services", because his awesome therapist kicks me out of the room and tells me to go take a break! Thats always fabulous, and I usually end up doing dishes ( I swear, those are never gone). Yet, I do have a recent addition to my weekly schedule that brings me SO much joy. Its Tuesdays with Keara.
Keara, being the genius that she is, decided we should have a date day. One day during the week, we'd get together, her house or mine, and just hang out... letting our infants gurgle to each other. I loved this idea and now I love Tuesdays. We meet at about 1pm and then before we blink, its 4:30pm and we wonder how that happened!
Keara's friendship has meant more to me than she knows! She is one of the most amazing people that I know, and I'm truly blessed that she'd consider me a friend!
So go ahead and come, dishes, vacuuming, physical therapy, Tuesday chores... because when you're done, I get to see Keara :o)
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


So thankful for Keara!
ReplyDeleteI'm Keara Trepanier, and I approve this message. :)
ReplyDelete