Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Donate!

Hey friends!
I read about this donation program for St. Jude's, and I thought I'd share it with you all!
St. Jude's takes donated greeting cards and gives them a second life. The kids and volunteers get to work on them, removing the backs and putting new ones on. Then they sell them for profit for St. Jude's!
I think its an amazing cause and I'm excited to do it. I always hated throwing away those beautiful cards that we received, especially after knowing how much work it took to send them! This makes me feel a lot better and gets them out of my cluttered home!
(of course we are not talking about photo cards... just the good old greeting cards. And they DON'T have to just be Christmas! Birthday, get well, whatever are welcomed too!)

Here is the address if you are interested in reading more about it...

http://stjudesranch.org/help_card.php

And here is where you send them...

You can mail your donations to:
St. Jude's Ranch for Children
Recycled Card Program
100 St. Jude's Street - Boulder City, NV 89005

I'm going to be sending a package, and if you'd like to just add to mine, I'd welcome it!


No comments:

Post a Comment