Monday, May 24, 2010

To Do This Week

Okay guys, here is my to do list. I decided to write it out in here so you guys (my 4 faithful readers) can keep me accountable to it! Its just for this week...

1. Finish my large custom order- 33 5" inch clutches... I'll keep tabs of how many I have completely done (aka. ready to be shipped-done) Currently finished... 0

2. Make sweet potato baby food.

3. Make beets baby food.

4. Hang hook shelf in bedroom.

5. Decide on a decal for darby's room... and ORDER IT!

6. Browse decals for living room w/Jason... and maybe even decide on one!

7. Ship item to a friend.

8. Update flickr site with NEW FABRICS! yay!

9. Hem, interface and attach facings on my skirt for sewing class.

10. Design a custom clutches option item for my shop.

11. Get Darby's blood drawn :0(

12. Pay bills.

13. Decide on a new order of labels.

13 items. That sounds good for right now!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! That is quite the to-do list! Good luck this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you making the baby food? I keep seeing this rockin' baby food machine in Williams-Sonoma catalogs but I've also pondered if a food processor might work just as well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lauren: If you scroll down to my blog posts from January, you'll see my sh-peel on baby food :O) or at least how I make certain foods...
    but I think I forgot to address what i used to make it! I totally eyed those machines too, and still do... they just suck you in. But I'd highly recommend just a good giant processor. A small processor/cooker would be good if you are going to cook everyday. I like to cook big batches, freeze, and then thaw as needed. The smaller machines are just that... SMALL! I had a blender/processor and it was taking forever to puree things. I borrowed my mom's giant processor and now I can speed up my process! And you can use the processor for the rest of your life... I'm not sure you can say the same for the cool little baby food maker.
    Does that help???

    ReplyDelete