1. I decided that when you leave the hospital with your newborn, along with the tubs of formula, and free samples of diaper cream, you should be issued a pound of coffee and told, "this will be your best friend. good luck."
2. To nap or to energy drink.... THAT is the question.
3. My neighborhood has been taken over by Hollywood. And for some reason, I'm really okay with that.
4. I have a love hate relationship with fresh produce. I know its good for me and I'd like to buy it and eat it. But I hate the fact that 1/3rd of it always dies in my fridge, no matter how much home cooking I do. No really, it always happens.
5. I love that Darby loves Jake and Amber :o) I can't tell you how it makes me SO happy to know there are friends that Darby loves and feels comfortable with, and that love him too!
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment